- Visit the SCRIP office: pay by check or cash. (Unfortunately we cannot accept credit cards as the processing fee would negate the SCRIP rebate).
- Order online: online orders may be picked up at the SCRIP office. Pay by check, cash or Prestopay. Click here for Prestopay information.
- Backpack orders: send your order and payment in your child’s backpack. Keep in mind that it may take 1-2 days to fulfill backpack orders. Please indicate your child’s name and homeroom on your order form so it can be correctly returned in a timely manner. Click here for order form.
- Large orders: if you need a large quantity (10 or more) of a particular SCRIP item, please call 920-322-8059 to make sure it is available. If we do not have the requested amount in inventory we will gladly order for you.
- Special orders or large quantity orders: orders are placed Mondays at Noon and are available to pick up on Thursday of the same week. There may be an exception in the case of holidays or delayed shipping. Special orders include any item that is available from Great Lakes SCRIP and is NOT an inventoried item at SMSA.
The SCRIP Tuition Agreement must be completed every year! This from designates where your tuition credit should be applied for the following school year. A completed agreement form must be submitted to the SCRIP office before May 31st of each year. Click here for the Tuition Agreement Form.
When signing up online, what is the enrollment code for SMSA?
For security purposes, the code is not provided on this website. Please contact the SMSA SCRIP office at 920-322-8059 or email Chris Gilles at firstname.lastname@example.org and the code will be provided.
Do I Have to complete a Tuition Credit Agreement?
Yes – every year! A SCRIP Tuition Credit Agreement must be submitted to the SCRIP Office before May 31 of each year. The Tuition Credit Agreement indicates where your SCRIP credit is designated each year. It also confirms that you, the SCRIP purchaser, have read and understand the guidelines for the SCRIP program. Click here for the Tuition Credit Agreement Form.
How is SCRIP credit calculated?
SCRIP credits are based on a 35%/65% calculation of the total rebate offered by each vendor. For example, if a vendor offers a rebate of 10% and you purchase $100 of SCRIP from that vendor, your family will receive $3.50 and SMSA will receive $6.50.
How does SMSA use the rebates it earns from the SCRIP program?
The rebates that SMSA earns from the SCRIP program are disbursed into the SMSA Fund which offsets one third of the System’s operating budget. This includes utility bills, staff salaries, maintenance of the System and so much more.
How do I know how much credit I have earned?
If you have set up an account through Shop with SCRIP, you can obtain this information online. Log into your account, click Dashboard (top center), click Reports (bottom right), click Family Order Earning Summary Report, define your report date parameters and run report. IMPORTANT NOTE: The report will indicate the TOTAL rebate earned; 35% of that rebate goes to you and 65% of that rebate goes to SMSA. Please be aware the total rebate shown is NOT broken down to the 35/65 credit. You must manually calculate your credit.
If you have not set up an account through Shop with SCRIP, contact the SCRIP office at 920-322-8059 or email@example.com to find out how much credit you have accumulated.
Can I allocate my credit to another family or SMSA?
Yes. If you would like to allocate your credit to another family or SMSA, and are not ordering online, you do not need to complete a SCRIP Tuition Agreement, but the family you are allocating to must have an agreement on file. In this instance, you would simply put the family’s name (or SMSA) on the order form. If you place orders online, you would need to complete a SCRIP Tuition Agreement so your account can be updated.