When signing up online, what is the enrollment code for SMSA?
For security purposes, the code is not provided on the website. Please contact the SMSA SCRIP office at 920-322-8059 or e-mail Chris Gilles at cgilles@smsacademy.org and the code will be provided to you.


Do I Have to complete a Tuition Credit Agreement?

Yes – every year!  A SCRIP Tuition Credit Agreement must be submitted to the SCRIP Office before May 31 of each year.  This is the only way we know where to apply your credit for the following year.  It also confirms that you, the SCRIP purchaser, have read and understand the guidelines for the SCRIP program.  Click here for the Tuition Credit Agreement Form.


How is SCRIP credit calculated?

SCRIP credits are based on a 35%/65% calculation of the total rebate offered by each vendor.  For example, if a vendor offers a rebate of 10% and you purchase $100 of SCRIP from that vendor, your family will receive $3.50 and SMSA will receive $6.50.


How does SMSA use the rebates it earns from the SCRIP program?

The rebates that SMSA earns from the SCRIP program are dispersed into the SMSA Fund which offsets one third of the System’s operating budget. This includes utility bills, staff salaries, maintenance of the System and so much more.


How do I know how much credit I have earned?

If you have set up an account through Shop with SCRIP, you can obtain this information online.  Log into your account, click Dashboard (top center), click Reports (bottom right), click Family Order Earning Summary Report, define your report date parameters and run report.  IMPORTANT NOTE: The report will indicate the TOTAL rebate earned; 35% of that rebate goes to you and 65% of that rebate goes to SMSA.  Please be aware the total rebate shown is NOT broken down to the 35/65 credit. You must manually calculate your credit.

If you have not set up an account through Shop with SCRIP, contact the SCRIP office at 920-322-8059 or cgilles@smsacademy.org to find out how much credit you have accumulated.


Can I allocate my credit to another family or SMSA?

Yes.  If you would like to allocate your credit to another family or SMSA, and are not ordering online, you do not need to complete a SCRIP Tuition Agreement, but the family you are allocating to must have an agreement on file.  In this instance, you would simply put the family’s name (or SMSA) on the order form.  If you place orders online, you would need to complete a SCRIP Tuition Agreement so your account can be updated.