The Second Century Campaign Overview:
We have determined that the following components are crucial in building a school that will meet not only the needs of today, but the projected needs well into the future. Some of the new features include:
Consolidated preschool, elementary, middle and high school at the current high school location on the ledge with capacity for 900+ students.
- Shared cafeteria and science labs.
- Development of new worship space for use of all grades.
- Cooperation with WI DOT at it renovates the intersection of Hwy K and Hwy 23, providing improved safety for transit to and around campus as well as improved drop off/pick up and parking.
- Accessibility to all levels of the campus to persons with disabilities.
- Upgraded classrooms with high speed network access for internet and video use in instruction.
Now Is The Time:
Now is the time to create a 21st century educational experience rooted in Catholic faith at St. Mary’s Springs Academy. Our graduates have time and again, risen to the top and go on to serve as leaders not only in our local communities, but across the globe. Through the Second Century Campaign, families, alumni, community leaders, businesses and friends will have an opportunity to share in the excitement of transforming the history of the Catholic education tradition.
Campaign Goal and Timeline:
The goal for the school of tomorrow, our Second Century Campaign is $21 Million. In an effort to complete the transformation of our educational system, the remodeling of the high school to make way for grades 6-12 and addition of the PreK – grade 5 space will happen in phases as to not disturb the learning of our children. Although much ground preparation has already begun, we anticipate major remodel/construction to begin in early 2015.
Help us “Honor the Past, and Build the Future.”
It takes gift at every level to obtain our goal. We ask that you consider how you may play a role in transforming St. Mary’s Springs Academy. How will you honor the legacy of 100+ years of tradition? The time is now and we graciously ask for your support in one of the following ways:
- Make a multi-year, major gift to the campaign by completing the SCC Donation Form
Make a one-time gift to support the BRING IT BACK HOME Campaign (COMING SOON - April 2014)