The Second Century Campaign
Construction began in April 2015 to build a new, comprehensive, state-of-the-art, pre-K through grade 12 school. The new building (through both renovation and new construction) is on the site where the former high school resided. Through the work of volunteers, school and parish leaders, and our school community, it was determined that the following components were crucial in building a school that will meet not only the needs of today, but projected needs well into the future. These features include:
- A consolidated preschool, elementary, middle and high school with capacity for 900+ students, including 58 classrooms.
- Shared/communal spaces including cafeteria, science labs, computer labs, library, etc.
- Accessibility to all levels of the campus for persons with disabilities
- Green space for both playgrounds, walking paths, and outdoor classrooms
- Complete technology overhaul including infrastructure, classroom integration and labs
- AND… a divine worship space at the heart of the school: The Chapel of St. Mary, Our Lady of the Ledge