- Any of the students asked to write thank you notes from the Youth Apprenticeship practice interviews, please turn them into the Counseling office today.
- The Counseling office will have 3 college visits on Tuesday, March 24th.
- University of Nebraska during 3rd period.
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee during 4th period.
- MPTC during 6th period.
- Please get a pass if you’d like to attend any of these college visits.
On Friday, March 27 Student Council will be hosting a Trent Mixer from
8:00-11:00 pm. “TRENT” ATTIRE casual – jeans, flannels, tshirts, boots. Cost is $10 per person with all the proceeds going to the Trent Schueffner Scholarship Fund.
There will be a 50/50 Cash Raffle and Baker cheese, Pizza and Gillies Cookies available for purchase.
- Available in the Counseling office:
- Junior girls interested in attending Badger Girls State this summer need to let Mrs. Hackl know by Friday, March 13th.
- St. Lawrence Seminary is hiring students for cleaning dorms, bathrooms, raking, etc 40 hours per week this summer.
- Seniors-Just a reminder to stop in and pick up scholarships that you’d like to apply for. Think ahead to ask for the transcripts to go with them.
- The FDL Benevolent Association Scholarship is now available.
- Michigan Tech University is offering Summer Youth Programs. A couple of the programs are Women in Engineering and Engineering Scholars Program.
- MPTC will be hosting a Junior Planning Day on April 1st from 8:30-11:30. Learn about the admission process, programs in your career cluster, take a tour and more.
- St. Kilian School in Hartford is offering a scholarship to students who attended there for at least 4 years.BCI Burke is hiring summer seasonal production help.Interested in exploring health careers? You might consider attending a Health Summer Camp June 14-June 17. Cost is $125. Held at UW Oshkosh. Stop in the Counseling office for more information on any of these opportunities.