- There will be a soccer meeting for any girls interested in going out for soccer this Spring on Monday, January 13th at 3:20. The meeting will be by the Hutter gym balcony stairs.
- The counseling office has been contacted by someone in need of snow shoveling. She was wondering if anyone needed service hours. Lives on South Park Avenue. Please contact the counseling office for more information if interested.
- The next math meet is Mon. Jan 13th at WLA. We will meet there at 5:45 and the meet will finish around 8:15. Please let Mrs. Anderson know by Friday if you can attend.
- There will be a required meeting of Academic Bowl participants in Mrs. Lindborg’s room on this upcoming Monday, January 13th during activity period to discuss the timeline and expectations for the event.
- There is information on CAPP scholarships in the counseling office for current or former CAPP students. These are $500 scholarships. Please stop in the counseling office if you have any questions.
- The counseling office has received information from the Wisconsin American Legion regarding their Law Enforcement Career Academy. This will be held June 22-26, 2020. Anyone interested in a career in law enforcement should stop in the counseling office for more information.
The counseling office has received the Gottlieb Bickelhaupt Memorial Scholarship. This is available to graduating seniors who will be continuing their education. Applicants will be evaluated on essay responses, service above required hours and academic achievement. Pick up an application in the counseling office.