- Due to the misuse and disposal of gum in a proper manner. Gum is being banned from our campus. As of today, Friday 2/21/20, the privilege of chewing gum in our school is not allowed until further notice.
- Also, we have had an influx of students arriving to school with drinks from places outside of SMSA. Due to our schools compliance with the Federal Food & Lunch program, drinks such as soda, energy drinks, and coffees are not allowed in school by students. At no time should SMSA students have these drinks in the school, their lockers, of classrooms. Per our student handbook, water is the only acceptable drink allowed in school during school hours.Thank you.
- Information about the Agnesian HealthCare Summer Student Volunteer Program has been received in the Counseling office. Need a few service hours? interested in helping others, or getting out of the house ? Consider the Agnesian HealthCare Summer Student Volunteer Program.
- To celebrate Fat Tuesday there will be a Faris popcorn sale during Ledger period on Tuesday February 25th for $2 a bag. Funds raised will be going to the student led leadership project building bikes for The Boys and Girls club of Fond du Lac.
Tickets for this Saturday’s Sadie Hawkins dance are now on sale during both lunch periods in the cafeteria. They are also available before and after school in Mr. Thompson’s room 3017. Tickets are $7 each or $10 at the door. Please buy your tickets early for the Winter Wonderland Sadie Hawkins dance.
- Anyone interested in Youth Apprenticeship for next year needs to turn in their application to the Counseling Office as soon as possible.
- The counseling office has received the following scholarships, please stop in for more information
- The Wisconsin American Legion Law Enforcement Career Academy is being offered June 22-26 at the Wisconsin State Patrol Academy, Ft. McCoy. Anyone interested in becoming a law enforcement officer should check in to this.
- Van Dyne Lion and Lioness Club Scholarships and Rosenow Elementary School Scholarship are now available
- Michels Career Exploration Day is happening May 13th. Students interested in the skilled trades industry such as welding, mechanics, drones, etc should contact the counseling office by March 30th to sign up for this opportunity or to get more information.