In a community effort to support and pray with the family and friends of eight-year-old Jackson Sparks, the youngest victim of the Waukesha Christmas parade tragedy, St. Mary’s Springs Academy will be joining in on the “Jerseys for Jackson” day this Friday, December 3rd. To participate, please wear a baseball themed top (jersey, tshirt, sweatshirt, etc.) with uniform bottoms. No baseball caps. If you choose not to participate, please dress in regular school uniform.
The organizers are additionally asking to hashtag photos of yourself with, #JerseysForJackson.
- The Newspaper Club will be meeting Friday during lunch in Mrs. Sales’ room to finalize assignments for our next issue.
- The SMSA Parent Connectors are looking for 10-15 high school student volunteers to help with Sunday’s Ledger Express event. This is an annual event for the younger Ledgers celebrating the joy of the Advent Season. If you are interested please contact Mrs. Burkart. Again it is Sunday, December 5th at school, and you are asked to report to the Commons Area by 12:30pm and if possible stay until 3:15pm. Thank you in advance.
- If you are interested in being on the HS Trap Shooting Club, please sign up in the North Office by Friday.
- The weight room will be open and supervised Monday through Thursday before school from 7:15am – 8:15am and again after school from 3:30pm – 5:00pm. If you have any questions, please speak with Mr. Kaiser.
- The bake sale is still going on in the cafeteria after school to raise start up money for the new Holiday Committee to use to decorate the entry ways of our school.
- The deadline to order a 2022 yearbook will be December 1, 2021. Prices will be $50 before the deadline and $65 for any payments after December 1 until April 15th, then they will end. To order, visit SMSA’s website homepage, scroll down to the bottom where you will see a “yearbook” banner. From there, the banner will redirect you to Walsworth where you can order a yearbook, and for senior parents, order a personal ad.