- Homecoming dance tickets will be going on sale very soon. Presale tickets will be $10.00 each and tickets purchased at the door will be $15.00. Guests from other schools will be allowed to attend our homecoming dance, but before their tickets may be purchased, a Guest Dance Form must be turned into the North Hall office and be approved. The Guest Dance Form deadline is Monday September 19th. A copy of the form has been emailed to you already or you may pick one up in the North Hall office.
- Homecoming is quickly approaching. Each class receives spirit points for: dress-up days, lockers decorations, food drive items and participation in the pep assembly. Start making you plans now.Dress-up days are:
- Monday- Jerseys
- Tuesday- Generations
- Wednesday- Country vs Country Club
- Thursday – class theme
- Friday – spirit wear.Food Drive items:
- Monday – paperbags
- Tuesday- Peanut butter
- Wednesday – Jelly
- Thursday – Bottled water
- Friday – Packaged snacks
- Posters will be hung next week – stay tuned!
- Auditions for the fall play “The Poe Show”are Monday, September 12th and Wednesday, September 14th in Mrs. Lewis’ Music Room-room 2077. Please sign up for an audition time in the office with a partner (if you can’t find one, Mrs. Lewis will read with you). Take and fill out the “audition form” and bring to the audition with all conflicts of after school rehearsals
***Interested tech crew, please take a “tech crew form”, fill it out and turn it into the “completed tech forms” folder in the office by September 14th