- The Student Council is sponsoring a hygiene collection February 11 – March 11 for ADVOCAP this is a city-wide effort, The HELP FOR THE HOMELESS hygiene drive will be a class driven competition. The winning class will receive an ice cream treat. See posters for the items needed.
The SMSA Booster Club Scholarship is now available in the Counseling Office. This is available for graduating seniors who have earned 5+ Varsity letters.
The P.E.O. Chapter BD Scholarship is available in the Counseling Office. Criteria is must be a female high school senior planning to pursue post high school education and has financial need. More information in the Counseling Office.
- The Hazel L. Stephenson scholarship is now available in the Counseling Office. This is available for all FDL County residents planning to attend a UW System campus in the fall.
- Forensics team members who wish to order a team shirt should get their order forms and payment into the North office by Thursday, February 14th.
- Sadies is Saturday, February 16th. Tickets will be sold during lunch beginning on Wednesday. Tickets are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. If you are bringing a non-SMSA guest, please pick up the form the North office.
The Peer Ministry Team will meet during lunch today in the booths by the discernment area.
We have 40 high school boys signed up for the free pizza lunch with Fr. Luke Strand on February 22nd during both lunch periods. If any other young man would like to get on the list, please let Mr. Petrie know today.
Attention NHS members, as well as any SMSA students looking for service opportunities. An organization called Camp to Belong, that focuses on servicing siblings in foster care, is looking for volunteers on February 23rd from 3 to 8 at the children’s museum. Please see Mrs. Glass or Megan McGalloway for more information.
- The Kettle Moraine State Forest-Northern Unit is in the process of recruiting employees for the 2019 summer season. All motivated, conscientious students age 17 and over are encouraged to apply. More information in the Counseling Office.
- The Cops for Kids Scholarship, FDL Police Benevolent Association Scholarship, and Hazel Stephenson Scholarship are all now available in the Counseling Office.
The Van Dyne Lion and Lioness scholarships are available for students who live in the Van Dyne Fire District of the Town of Friendship and the Van Dyne Fire District of the Town of Black Wolf. More information in the Counseling Office.
The Fox River Valley Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers is offering two scholarships to graduating seniors who will be pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering. More information in the Counseling Office.
- The Counseling Office has received the FDL Community Theatre Scholarship. This is available to any graduating senior who has been in at least 2 FDL Community Theatre productions.