- School Pictures at THIS Thursday 9/7/18
- If you need help logging into a computer, accessing your email, or accessing Skyward, please stop by Computer Lab B for assistance on Tuesday 9/4 – Friday 9/7 from 3:00 – 4:00. IT Services will be there to assist you with accessing these systems.
- YOUTH IN GOVERNMENT!
Sharpen leadership skills through public speaking, debate, mock trial, bill writing, and the formation of a press corps. Meetings start in the Fall of 2018 to prepare for our weekend trip to the State Capitol in March of 2019 where we simulate a mock government in the actual seats of our Legislators and Supreme Court Justices. Join hundreds of 6th-12th grade students from around the state as we become America’s future leaders
- Model Government Session (3 day trip to the State Capitol)
- Mock City/County Government Meetings at City Hall
- Political Campaign Workshops
- Mock Trial
- Service Project
- Murder Mystery Fundraising Dinner
Kickoff Info Meeting: Thursday, October 4th at 6:30pm at the Y. Pizza will be provided.
Registration begins August 7th. Contact Ben Giles at 920-921-3330 for any further questions.