End of Year Celebrations and Events on the Ledge involving the Class of 2022:
As we leave the month of April and turn the calendar to May, we carry the hope and joy of Easter with us. We also hope that the weather turns warmer! At this time of year, we are making preparations for the end of the school year, for the special events intended to celebrate our students , and especially the Class of 2022! This communication is designed to provide an overview and confirmation of key events involving seniors during the final months of school.
- Saturday, May 14 from 6:30-8pm , Jazz Night (Avenue 795). This will be the final jazz performance of the year, and in the high school career for some seniors. Family and friends are encouraged to attend.
- Wednesday, May 18 from 7-8:30pm, Spring Concert (Holy Family Church). This will be the final chance for some senior students to share their musical gifts publicly in our community. Family and friends are encouraged to attend.
- Thursday, May 19 from 9-10:30am, Ledger Honors Convocation (Hutter Gym). This all high school event is formatted as an integration of the annual Department Awards, School Heritage, and Senior Awards. Family and friends are encouraged to attend. Seniors will be celebrated with community scholarship presentations and key legacy and heritage awards in the presence of the whole school community. Our valued partners at RadioPlus have provided a Livestream link to this event! https://youtu.be/rvTUE6z6KF0
- Sunday, May 22 from 2-4pm, Senior Superlatives/Banquet (Horace Mann High School Auditorium – North Fond du Lac). This is a special time for seniors and their parents, class moderators and administration, to enjoy time together. The Class Council leaders will reveal “Senior Superlatives” and unveil the senior video. A “parade of seniors” shall include formal presentation of cap & gown to each senior, recapping the senior awards presented at the Ledger Honors Convocation (May 19), and presentation of a special gift from Campus Ministry for all seniors.
- Friday, June 3 from 1:00 to 2:30pm, Commencement Practice (Holy Family Church) REQUIRED. Seniors do not have classes/ school in the morning. June 3 shall be an exam day for underclassmen only. In the afternoon, seniors will attend this required rehearsal for Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement with class moderators and administration.
- Sunday, June 5 beginning at 2:15pm, Baccalaureate Mass & Commencement (Holy Family Church) REQUIRED. Students are asked to arrive and check-in at Holy Family Church by 1:45pm to begin lining up in the church hall. There shall not be any restriction on guest attendance. After Mass, the Class of 2022 Commencement shall begin. Our valued partners at RadioPlus have also provided a Livestream link to this event! https://youtu.be/Dbz40ewfcrg
We are grateful to God that these important and meaningful community events will be possible this year! Family and friends are encouraged to attend. The “Big Three” events (Ledger Honors Convocation, Senior Banquet, and Baccalaureate Mass & Commencement) celebrate our seniors, our school mission, and the Springs community in unique ways. Watch for more details in the coming weeks.
It has been my privilege to participate in the educational and developmental journey of the Class of 2022. It is a resilient group who have navigated interesting, even historic twists and turns in their high school experience. The faculty, staff and administration look forward to helping our senior Ledgers enjoy their final months of high school, and celebrate their many accomplishments!
Semester II Exam Schedule
All Ledgers in grades 9-11 will be taking final exams in most classes beginning June 3 and concluding June 8. Only students who have received a formal exemption from exams will be excused from attending. Here is a link to the finals week schedule and expectations:
Click here to view schedule
Our Lady of the Ledge, pray for us!
Principal, High School