Nominator – Complete this form to nominate an individual you believe has had a significant impact on the SMSA HS athletic program. The individual can be a coach, player, administrator or supporter. Please consider the following criteria when submitting your nomination.
• Nominee must have earned at least one SMSA HS athletic letter award.
• Moral character and good citizenship during high school and post high school years shall be a consideration.
• Nominees must have participated on a WISAA/WIAA sponsored athletic team at SMSA HS.
• Nominees for the SMSA HS Athletic Hall of Fame shall have last competed in a WISAA/WIAA sponsored sport at SMSA HS at least 10 years prior to the proposed date of their induction into the Hall of Fame.
• Although athletic achievement while attending SMSA HS is of prime importance, outstanding accomplishments after leaving SMSA HS will also be a factor in making the selections.
Coaches, Athletic Directors and other honorary members:
• Must exemplify good character and citizenship.
• Coach or Athletic Director needs to be retired from SMSA HS and no longer actively coaching.
• Other factors that will influence selection of a coach:
- Won-Lost record at SMSA HS
- Length of coaching career at SMSA HS
- Concern for the welfare of the players
- Achievement of their former players
- Outstanding achievements after leaving SMSA HS