Big Money Raffle
The Big Money Raffle was instituted in 1987. This cash raffle is one of only three major fundraisers for St. Mary’s Springs Academy and involves every family, Pre-K through 12th grade. Since its inception, the Big Money Raffle has contributed over $2,000,000 to the system. All profits go toward the operational expenses of SMSA and help keep tuition costs consistent within the region.
Big Money Raffle tickets are sold at the SCRIP office, north and south hall SMSA offices, and by SMSA families. Tickets are $50.00 each and are sold beginning in October of each year. The event culminates with a January drawing with the top prize winner receiving $20,000. In addition, another $10,000 in cash prizes is awarded.
Congratulations to our 2018 Big Money Raffle Winners!
- $20,000 – Erin Beaty of Cascade, WI. Sold by Payton Beaty.
- $5,000 – David Vanden Avond of Fond du Lac, WI. Sold by Ruby Vanden Avond.
- $2,500 – Timothy Erickson of Campbellsport, WI. Sold by Tessa Tennies.
- $1,000 – Stan Troicki of Malone, WI. Sold by Juliane Troicki.
- $500 – Barb Zerger of Elkhart Lake, WI. Sold by Aikeen Kibler.
- $500 – Taylor McGee of Columbus, WI. Sold by Jason Grebe.
- $500 – Julie Walber of Fond du Lac, WI. Sold by Sue Kemp.