The SMSA uniform exchange allows families to exchange gently used uniforms. The exchange accepts uniforms purchased from Lands’ End and pants/shorts that adhere to the SMSA dress code. SMSA T-shirts, sweatshirts, Phy-Ed uniforms etc. can be donated but NOT exchanged. There are no cash transactions - exchanges only.
Summer Uniform Exchange 2016
Thursday, August 4th, 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Holy Family Parish Hall
Drop off information:
May 16-May 19 at any school campus
July 18-21 or July 25-28 from 8am - 3pm at the Admin Office (114 Amory St.)
Oxford button down shirt in blue, French blue, or white with SMSA logo.
Striped Tie - Navy/Blue (6-12th)
Solid ties optional for Boys PK-5 in classic navy.
Chino style navy, khaki, or black pants. (No Shorts)
Dress pants must be Lands’ End brand logo wear.
Oxford button down shirt in blue, French blue, or white with SMSA logo. (Required by 1/1/2015)
Lands' End Polos in classic navy, cobalt, white, and black with SMSA logo. (Until 1/1/2015)
Skirts/skorts in classic navy, khaki, classic navy plaid and black.
Pants in navy, khaki, or black. (No shorts)
Dress Shoes (No flip-flops, or tennis shoes. Please use modest discretion)
During a recent HS faculty meeting we spoke about allowing students to wear their jerseys to school. After much deliberation, we have decided the following:
- To allow students to show school pride and esprit d' corps, we will be allowing student athletes, as well as members of fine arts organizations and clubs, to wear jerseys/sports uniform tops/club and fine arts uniform tops on days of home games, concerts, or competitions.
- A school authorized uniform polo must be worn underneath the jersey/sports uniform top/club or fine arts uniform tops.
- School authorized pants or skirts must be worn. Students may choose to wear shorts or capris from April 1 to October 31.
- Again, this is only for home games, competitions, or concerts.
- These guidelines apply to students grades 5-12.