High School Daily Announcements
- Prom - doors will not be open until 6:15PM at Whispering Springs. Please plan accordingly.
- Seniors attending the Rotary Scholars Luncheon on Monday, April 27th should be in liturgy dress for the day.
- Information is now available for the SPEED program offered by Agnesian HealthCare. Please see bulletin boards outside of the gym and in the cafeteria for more information.
- Monday April 27 - Freshmen/Sophomores will be taking the ACT/Asprire test. Please bring 2 #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils.) Juniors/Seniors will have a late start. Please arrive by 9:55AM.
- Grief Relief Kids Summer Kamp in West Bend is in need of a life guard. Please stop in Guidance Office for more information.
- Help is needed at the Holy Family Gala on Wednesday April 29. Please stop in room 215 if you can volunteer.
- Student Ambassador application is now available for sophomores and juniors. Please check your e-mail.
- Summer camp info is available in the Guidance Office. Camp focuses on the health field.
- Many new job opportunities are now available. Please stop in the Guidance Office for for more information.
- Many new scholarships are available for seniors. Please stop in the Guidance Office for more information.