What is the Annual Fund??
The Annual Fund Appeal is the largest of all fundraising efforts for St. Mary’s Springs Academy. It includes donors’ unrestricted gifts that allow the school to maintain a balanced budget while offering an excellent Catholic education. Along with tuition and substantial parish subsidies, the annual fund is essential to the ongoing financial health of the school.
- Through a gift to the Annual Fund, you help foster Catholic values and Catholic education to students from pre-kindergarten through high school within the northern region of the Milwaukee Archdiocese.
- Annual Fund contributions provide dollars that fill in the financial gap between tuition charged and the full cost of education. Tuition covers only one-third to one-half of the actual cost to educate each student, depending on the student’s grade level.
- Your support also provides:
- critical tuition assistance for students of families in need
- innovative academic programs
- many co-curricular activities for students of all ages
- support for the busing program
- While many parents would choose Catholic education for their child(ren), many cannot afford it. Your gift to the Annual Fund ‘voices’ your support for their decision to choose SMSA.
2013-2014 Academic Year Theme
Each year SMSA selects a theme for the academic year, a thought to live by in our classrooms, on the athletic field, in the hallways. “We say yes, Lord…” is the theme for this year, believing each one of us is called to be “say yes to God” in our daily lives.
As an alum, a parent or a friend of St. Mary’s Springs, you, too, become the voice of God when you share a gift with our school.
Fill/Print Donation Form